I love these posts so much – not just because I love what Friday represents (the end of a work week and the start of a weekend at home) – but because it causes me to stop and be thankful for the blessings in the week. Sometimes when I begin writing this post I think, “this has been a terrible week. There aren’t five good things to share!” But once I stop and really consider, I can always come up with at least 5 good things from the week! Here’s my five for today:
1. Monday night I got to attend Christy Jordan’s book tour! You can read all about it here.
2. Paul and I are narrating the Easter program at our church this Sunday. The music has already been a tremendous blessing to my heart! I always like hanging out with my handsome man, but serving next to him is a special treat.
3. On Sunday we got to spend some time with our niece (and her parents)…and of course we made sure we laid some kisses on her sweet face!
4. We polished off a half gallon of Turkey Hill’s chocolate peanut butter ice cream this week. I do not discriminate against any flavor of ice cream….but wow is this delish!! Turkey Hill seems like a weird product name to me, but don’t let it deter you! Those turkeys make some good ice cream!
5. And then there’s Thelma Lou. Making bath time look glamorous.
Why don’t you stop and count your blessings from this week? Share them with me in the comments, I’d love to hear!
Linking up with The Lauren Elizabeth