Another week, another set of high fives! Here they come…
1. My sister’s wedding was a fabulous event! I loved being with family and friends, as well as spending a few days in the hills of East Tennessee. Such a great time!
2. Earlier this week I got to spend some time with the “Golden Agers” group at our church. Of course the event included a buffet of delicious home-cooked food and fresh produce! Potato salad, deviled eggs, jello salad and home canned pickles were just a few of the wonderful things we enjoyed. I think I was asked about ten times if I got enough to eat. Love those sweet people!
3. I had some extra time this week to work on some projects around the house. One of them (to be featured on the blog later) included this print I’ve been dying to use!
4. One of my friends sent me a link to The 100 Most Important Cat Pictures of All Time. Cat lovers, beware. You will laugh till you cry and say “Aww!!” repeatedly.
5. I hit 20,000 all-time page views on the blog this week! That may not be a lot in the grand scheme of blogland, but it’s a milestone in my land! Thanks to everyone who has “clicked” me to that number. 🙂
4 thoughts on “High Five For Friday!”
I’m so glad you all enjoyed celebrating your sister’s big day! 🙂 I love that print! Can’t wait to see what you’ve done with it! 😉 Congrats on the 20,000 views milestone! So fun!! Have a lovely weekend, Whitney!! xo
Congratulations on 20,000 views! That is amazing 🙂