Once every few months, I like to take everything out of my makeup container and clean the contents – especially my makeup brushes. It makes such a difference and I’m always glad I did it. Just be sure to do this after you’ve applied your makeup for the day – the brushes need to dry overnight.
Here’s what you need:
- Mild shampoo (baby shampoo would be great for this)
- A bowl of warm water
- Clean towel
What to do:
- Dip brush in warm water and gently squeeze bristles
- Place a dot of shampoo in the palm of your hand
- Gently swirl the brush in the shampoo
- Dip brush in warm water to rinse
- Gently squeeze bristles to remove excess water
- Once the bristles are clean, lay on a towel to dry overnight
2 thoughts on “How to Clean Makeup Brushes”
Thanks for reminding me that I need to clean mine soon! It’s been awhile!!
Glad to help! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!