Happy Friday! This week the weather in South Carolina decided it was finally time for some summer temperatures. It was a warm week, but per my usual I spent most of it inside! 🙂 So from the comfort of my AC, here are my Friday Fives!
1. One of my favorite summer perks is the produce! I enjoyed having watermelon and cantaloupe on the menu at least once a day this week. Yum!
2. My kitties spend most of the morning perched by this window. I open the window and let them smell the air until the temperature starts climbing around 11 AM. Just slightly spoiled, they are…
3. My parents stopped by on their way home from vacation last Saturday. I’m always glad to see them, and as a bonus my mom helped me hang some pictures around the house! She’s nice like that. 🙂 We also looked at her pictures from my sister’s wedding…here they are, looking very calm and happy!
4. When I have time, I love to dig through the clearance end caps at Target. This week I found a lovely Sonia Kashuk eyeshadow duo for $1.38…marked down from $7.48! Wohoo!
5. I haven’t just been eating melon this week. I also created a delicious, chocolaty and super easy dessert that I’ll be sharing on the blog next week. It involves chocolate cupcakes and nutella. Yeah.
We have an unusually busy and very fun weekend ahead. It’s going to be great! Do you have anything planned for Memorial Day weekend?
6 thoughts on “High Five For Friday!”
I’ll be back over next week for the recipe with nutella. That dessert looks delish!
I’m excited for summer produce, too!! Love your Target find and it’s always exciting to find a jackpot item in their clearance sections. Hope you have a wonderful weekend 🙂
Thanks Whitney! You too!
Well, I am coming to you from the link up,but definitely know I am staying for that nuetella recipe! Oh yeah!! Those melons just scream “SUMMER!!!” which is definitely a plus 🙂
I’ll have that recipe up on Wednesday. 🙂 Thanks for stopping by, Amber! Have a great weekend!