Friday is here again. It’s time for a round of high fives! I had a pretty quiet week, but it was a good one! Here we go…
1. Masterchef is back on! Paul and I started watching season one the first summer we were together, and five seasons later we are still loving it. I push past the drama and just enjoy the amazing dishes the contestants create every week. Yum!
2. I looked up from blogging one morning to see that Peggy felt she wasn’t getting enough attention. Such a mess!
3. My lower pantry shelves got a quick makeover this week (full tour coming up next week!). I love opening cabinets after I’ve re-organized them…the sight of those cute bins with neatly placed labels just gives my heart joy. I live on the wild side.
4. I found this set of travel skin care from The Body Shop (one of my favorite bath and body stores!) in the clearance section at TJ Maxx! I paid $8 for all those items, which includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body butter AND lip butter! 70% savings definitely qualifies for a H54F slot!
5. I pulled out my flag tray to corral my kitchen counter top accessories. Sometimes a simple change makes a big difference in a space. I’m loving the patriotic pop on my counter!
That’s it for me! How was your week? Tell me about it, or leave a comment so I can check out your H54F post!
6 thoughts on “High Five For Friday!”
I love a good pantry makeover, so it will be neat to see your full tour. Mine could use another makeover. One day I hope to finally tame that mess! Have a great weekend!
I think my post will encourage you with your mess…wait till you see how I tackled mine! It was pretty bad. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by, Cat!
Your Peggy is soo sweet!! My kitty Winnie insissstsss that she sit on my lap when I’m blogging – such divas!! 🙂 🙂
Aww, thanks Lisa! I think she’s pretty sweet too. And who can say no to a lap kitty? 🙂
I can’t wait to see your pantry makeover. I’m always looking for ways to improve our closet/pantry space.
Mine was in major need of improvement. 🙂 I’ll have that post up on Monday. Hope it’s helpful!