Friday is here again. It’s time for a round of high fives! I had a pretty quiet week, but it was a good one! Here we go…
1. Masterchef is back on! Paul and I started watching season one the first summer we were together, and five seasons later we are still loving it. I push past the drama and just enjoy the amazing dishes the contestants create every week. Yum!
2. I looked up from blogging one morning to see that Peggy felt she wasn’t getting enough attention. Such a mess!
3. My lower pantry shelves got a quick makeover this week (full tour coming up next week!). I love opening cabinets after I’ve re-organized them…the sight of those cute bins with neatly placed labels just gives my heart joy. I live on the wild side.
4. I found this set of travel skin care from The Body Shop (one of my favorite bath and body stores!) in the clearance section at TJ Maxx! I paid $8 for all those items, which includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body butter AND lip butter! 70% savings definitely qualifies for a H54F slot!
5. I pulled out my flag tray to corral my kitchen counter top accessories. Sometimes a simple change makes a big difference in a space. I’m loving the patriotic pop on my counter!
That’s it for me! How was your week? Tell me about it, or leave a comment so I can check out your H54F post!