There were so many great posts floating around in blog land this week! I thought I’d change up the usual H54F routine and just share five of the posts I loved from this week. I know they will inspire you too!
1. 8 Ways to Organize Your Crazy Life – The Glamorous Housewife
You know I love anything and everything to do with organization! This is a great post with simple ideas to make your life easier!
2. Patriotic Trifles – Dessert Now, Dinner Later
As I was reading this post, I was mentally making the list in my head of what I needed to make these! Can’t wait to try them!
3. How to Grill Corn Four Different Ways – The Daily Nest
How amazing does that seasoned butter look??
4. A Denim Vest – A Lovely Living
I saw a denim vest at Target the other day but hesitated to buy it. Now that I’ve seen Marisa style her denim vest, I’m pretty sure I’ll be picking one up pretty soon!
5. Pay Attention To Your Words – Southern Plate
You just need to read this. It’s encouraging and convicting at the same time.
Did you read any great posts this week? Leave the link in the comments if you’d like to share. Have a lovely weekend!