Happy Friday! I know the week after a long weekend can be tiring (especially when you work in an office), so let’s celebrate making it to Friday!
1. My dad snapped this picture of the hubs and me last weekend. It’s not often that we get a good shot of the two of us (Paul’s one for making faces…). Dad for the win!
2. Sometimes I just can’t handle how cute Peggy is when she sleeps. I mean, really. How cute is that?!
3. I watched a Nora Ephron movie on Sunday evening and noticed how many scenes were packed with fresh flowers. I decided to try the “Nora Ephron Effect” on my living room and enjoyed the boost it gave my coffee table.
4. Aldi had cherries on sale for $2/lb. this week! You better know I snatched those right up…and immediately dipped several in chocolate. Divine!
5. I know there are quite a few of you that have just recently started following this blog. Welcome to all my new readers – I’m thrilled to have you come along! Just the same – if you’ve been with me from the beginning, thank you so much! High Five for my lovely readers! ❤
I’ve been working on some organization and home decor projects that I can’t wait to share with you! Come back next week for a few tips on approaching a disorganized “man cave.” 🙂 Have a lovely weekend!