Happy first day of August! Looking back on July, a few things in particular captured my attention. Here they are in no particular order!
1. Last month I did something I haven’t done in years…I read several books! I read so much for college that I was burnt out for a long time. I picked up my favorite story about a Norwegian family trying to survive on the Dakota Prairie, and immediately found myself dreaming of life as they knew it. After renewing my long-lost library card (ha!), I picked up a few more books by the same author. I hope I don’t go another 8 years before reading like this again!
2. Of course the hullabaloo about Prince George’s first birthday didn’t elude me. I love following the Royal Reporter on Twitter for all the latest Royal Family news!
3. What’s a month without Pinterest? I’m on the hunt for ways to style my denim vest throughout the cooler months, so off to Pinterest I went! Here’s one of my favorites.
4. I saw a commercial for Friskies new “softer” cat food…and unlike my usual resilient self, was sucked into their marketing! I decided my cats needed this new food that wasn’t so hard and scary to eat. I sent my mom the commercial and she immediately went out and bought a bag for her adorable cat. I have to say, I really think they like this food much better! Peggy is so relaxed while eating, sometimes she just lays down and puts her head in the bowl. Sigh.
5. Of course…this guy captures my attention, no matter what month it is!
That’s it for July! If you missed any of this week’s posts, be sure to check them out below:
Have a lovely weekend!