Here we are again, at the end of another week! What do you have planned for the weekend? I’d love to hear about it in the comments! But first…
1. I’m thoroughly enjoying the #modmodfallchallenge from Modern Modesty. It has been pretty warm and un-fall like here in South Carolina, but the daily style challenges have given me inspiration for some fun outfits in spite of the temps. I do feel a little self-conscious posting daily selfies on Instagram, but as my dad says, “that’s all a part of it!” Here’s my favorite outfit from this week – the challenge was “Pinned It And Did It.” My outfit was inspired by this pin.
2. I’ve been looking for a quick way to print a few of my Instagram pictures. In the past I’ve ordered from Groovebook, but I didn’t need that many pictures this time (they send you a book of 100 pics). I used the Walgreens app on my phone to upload directly from my Instagram account and was thrilled with how the pictures turned out! As long as you print them in the 4×4 format, the pictures look perfect and nothing is cut off. Just thought I’d pass that along in case you had the same dilemma I did.
3. The kitties are loving the catnip mice I got them for their birthdays. At least one of the toys ends up under the couch or stove every day. But sometimes Thelma Lou sits on hers. She does not like to share her toys with Peggy.
4. Today I’m headed to Tennessee to visit my sister (and my parents and BIL)! I haven’t seen her since August which is a long stretch for us. Good times are ahead this weekend!
5. Candy corn. Need I say more?
If you missed any of this week’s posts, be sure to check them out below:
Have a lovely weekend!