Hey! It’s Friday! One of my favorite things to do on Friday night is catch up on all my favorite YouTube channels. If you’re looking for something to watch tonight, here’s the latest from a few of my favorite YouTubers!
1. Christy Jordan answers some cooking questions, shares tips on how to save money on eating out while traveling, and wraps it up with a few sweet and thought-provoking words. If nothing else, watch the last 45 seconds of the video!
2. Jen shares her recent Old Navy haul – and shows the many outfits she created with her new pieces!
3. Amelia’s 2014 beauty favorites! I love that she gives a lot of drugstore options. I’m going to try a few things she recommended, including the L’oreal True Match foundation.
4. One of my favorite organization gurus has some really creative DIY organization containers!
5. And, because it’s Friday…here’s a little Tim Hawkins humor for ya! You know men and and women text differently…wait till you hear him explain it.
What YouTubers do you enjoy watching? Let me know if there’s a channel I need to check out!
Linking up with High Five For Friday, Friday Favorites, Five on Friday and the other Five on Friday
12 thoughts on “High Five For Friday – The YouTube Edition”
“Alejandra” and “Do It On A Dime” are my two favorite organization channels on YT. I like to hear drugstore make up reviews too!
I don’t follow any youtube channels so thank for sharing your recommendations. I need to check them out because I am always up for a good laugh 🙂
I’ve only been into YouTube for about a year, but I really enjoy it. Tim Hawkins always has me crying with laughter!
Ah, YouTube. I spend so much time on YT! I haven’t had a chance to watch Amelia Liana’s 2014 favs yet, but I do love the L’Oreal True Match foundation! I was a big fan of the L’Oreal Lumi, which has more glow, but the True Match is great for winter. The lightest colors match me really well. But I’m loving all the 2014 makeup favorites right now 🙂
Are you planning to do makeup favorites videos this year??? I think you should…. 😉
I am! They will always be sprinkled in with other things in my favorite videos! But it’s been a few months since I have done a favs video!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am not a big you tube viewer but I do like to watch some of the old tv shows that are no longer available. I did not know that Christy Jordan was on you tube. She lives in the next town over from me and I LOVE her recipes. Thanks for the heads up.
I didn’t realize you were from Alabama, what about that! I love Christy dearly and have been able to see her several times when she’s been traveling or on her book tours. Definitely check out her channel!
We watch a whole lot of YouTube at our house too. Friday nights are called “Disney Friday” here, and we catch up on all our Disney vids as a family 😉 lol. Thanks for sharing some of your favorite YouTubers! Looking forward to checking out their channels. I hadn’t seen that Tim Hawkins bit and it was HILARIOUS! Thanks for starting my day off with a laugh!! 😉 Have a lovely weekend, Whitney!
We are planning a trip to Disney at the end of this year – I’ll definitely spend some time studying Disney vlogs before we go! Thanks Brenda, hope you’re having a lovely weekend too!
Thanks for sharing these! I don’t have time to watch the whole video from Christy right now… but it sounds really interesting 🙂 The makeup video is great too. I’m all about drugstore makeup 🙂
I let Christy’s video play while I was making supper the other night. It’s a good one to have in the background – you don’t have to be looking at the screen the whole time. Cause yeah, 45 mins is a long time! 🙂