Hey! It’s Friday! One of my favorite things to do on Friday night is catch up on all my favorite YouTube channels. If you’re looking for something to watch tonight, here’s the latest from a few of my favorite YouTubers!
1. Christy Jordan answers some cooking questions, shares tips on how to save money on eating out while traveling, and wraps it up with a few sweet and thought-provoking words. If nothing else, watch the last 45 seconds of the video!
2. Jen shares her recent Old Navy haul – and shows the many outfits she created with her new pieces!
3. Amelia’s 2014 beauty favorites! I love that she gives a lot of drugstore options. I’m going to try a few things she recommended, including the L’oreal True Match foundation.
4. One of my favorite organization gurus has some really creative DIY organization containers!
5. And, because it’s Friday…here’s a little Tim Hawkins humor for ya! You know men and and women text differently…wait till you hear him explain it.
What YouTubers do you enjoy watching? Let me know if there’s a channel I need to check out!