Before we get into the usual Monday discussion of shopping and menu planning – I have an announcement! Yesterday we had roast chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy, and I filmed my gravy making process! That post and video will be up on Wednesday, so be sure and come back for that!
This week I decided to show you my Target haul instead of the grocery haul. When we talk about saving money on groceries, it’s so much easier to pick and choose what you buy. If I need sliced cheese but it’s not on sale – we just don’t have sliced cheese for the week. If we need toilet paper…we need toilet paper. Some of those things just have to be purchased! I have several methods for saving on household essentials at Target, and I shared them all along with my Target haul from this week. Enjoy!
On The Menu
- Bisquick Blueberry Muffins (so good!)
- Waffles with Bacon
- Fresh Fruit
- Hot Dogs
- Roast Chicken/Mashed Potatoes & Gravy/Corn on the Cob
- Grilled Turkey & Cheese/Fruit
- Chicken & Wild Rice Casserole (with leftover chicken)/Green Beans
- Fish Tacos/Peas
- BBQ Stuffed Baked Potatoes (using ground turkey instead of beef)/Corn on the Cob (see my plate on Instagram)
- Date Night! 🙂
- Leftovers or Pizza