Happy Friday! Instead of rounding up favorites from my week, today I’m rounding up some of my favorite posts from blogland. There have been so many good ones (as always) that I thought it would be fun to just pick five of the best ones to share today.
- Comforting Sounds of Home – How to create intentional sounds that will comfort those that enter your home
- DIY Fall Wreath Tutorial – How to create an affordable, gorgeous wreath for your door
- How Praying The Promises of God Will Strengthen Your Faith
- How I Styled It: Utility Vest – One vest, one pair of jeans…three outfits!
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread – With only four ingredients!
These posts are all from blogs I read regularly and love – so if you’re not already following these ladies, you might want to add them to your blog feed! If you’ve read a great post recently, I’d love for you to share the link in the comments below.
That’s it for me! Have a lovely weekend!
Here’s what was new on the blog this week!