If you watch my YouTube channel, you know I’m a big fan of Dollar Tree! It’s become a store that I find myself shopping more and more frequently.
Just like any discount store, not everything they sell is a bargain, but there are lots of treasures to be found!
Here are some of my favorite items to buy at Dollar Tree:
- organizing bins! (This is my #1 favorite!) Large, medium and small – I have them in all shapes, sizes and colors in every room of my house!
- travel sized pouches of antibacterial wipes
- children’s books
- file folders, index dividers, page protectors
- disposable foil containers for taking meals to people
- mini fans
- play packs (themed packs with coloring pages, crayons, etc)
- seasonal decor
- note cards
- basic picture frames
- children’s valentine’s day gifts
- small candles
- store brand magic erasers (called “quick erasers”)
- mother’s day cards
If you’re new to shopping Dollar Tree, just know that each store varies with what inventory they have in stock, how often they get new stuff and how well they keep it organized. I’m very fortunate to have multiple DT stores within driving distance, so I pop into different ones when I’m nearby just to see what they have.
If you only have one store in your area, ask the management what day they receive their shipments and try to shop that day so you have the best selection.
My Mom did a blog post earlier this summer with her favorites from Dollar Tree – she finds great stuff!
Are you a fan of Dollar Tree? What’s your favorite thing to purchase there?