Here’s what I have planned for all the meals at my house this week!
Meal Planning Tip: I’ve been making one entree for my work day lunches and eating the same thing all four days. It helps me so much when I already have that piece planned out and prepared. Each morning I just grab a pre-made portion and I’m out the door.
- Oatmeal and Blueberries
- Yogurt with Fruit and Peanut Butter Granola (pictured above)
- Green Smoothies
- Chicken Salad Wraps: Cooked chicken breasts mixed with plain yogurt & a splash of cinnamon, almonds, craisins, grapes and tomato
- Easy Garlic Parmesan Chicken/Mac and Cheese/Green Beans
- Oven Pork Chops (if you make this recipe, use 1/2 the amount of salt) /Lemon Garlic Broccoli/Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa
- Quesadillas/Mexican Rice – inspired by Mandy in the Making’s What’s For Dinner? Video
- Hamburgers/Oven Fries/Tossed Salad
- Pasta with Creamy Tomato Sauce (1 jar alfredo/1 jar chunky pasta sauce) and Italian Sausage/Caesar Salad
- Date Night
New Recipe Win: I made these Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Bars for Valentine’s Day and they were amazing! I’m glad I made them a day early to allow them to set up in the fridge overnight. This made them easy to slice and serve. They are a decadent treat for sure!
I hope you have a great week!