One of the perks of my new job is that my commute takes me right past Dollar Tree. Of course that can also be dangerous, but since I’ve only stopped twice in my first three weeks I think I’ll be able to keep it under control. 🙂
This is a great time of year to shop at Dollar Tree! Let me tell you some of the fun things I’ve picked up recently:
- Pretty floral paper plates and napkins – for including if I take a meal to someone or for carrying treats to work/church
- Little fun things for kids – sidewalk chalk, beach balls
- Crafting Supplies – craft glue, scissors, washi tape, reindeer moss
- Home Decor – candles, trinket pots for my succculent DIY
- Mother’s Day Cards – they carry Hallmark cards $2/1!
- Grilling Tools – cleaning supplies, tongs & other utensils
- Eyeglass cleaning kits – they come with a spray and a little cloth
- Reusable water bottles
- Organizing Bins – I love the white ones I got for this project!
Here’s my haul from this week – I found some fun things!
High Five for Friday Linkup
Bloggers: Link up to THREE of your posts from the past week in the linkup below. We ask that you follow each co-host on social media and link back to the link-up. Thanks for joining us!
Everyone: Click the link below to discover a host of inspiration from lots of great bloggers!
If you haven’t been in Dollar Tree lately, take a couple minutes to browse your store. You might find some great stuff!