I love the Dollar Tree for so many reasons – for one, it’s easy to find a close parking space. Walking from one side of the store to the other doesn’t take 5 minutes (one of the worst things about Walmart)! The lines aren’t usually very long, and you never know what treasures you might find!
Of course the best thing about shopping at Dollar Tree is the price! However, I have to remember that not everything in the Dollar Tree is a bargain. You can compare the price per ounce and find that some things are better deals in other stores.
Here are my top 5 favorite Dollar Tree cleaning products that are also a great bargain!
- Quick Erasers (Knockoff Mr. Clean Magic Erasers): these work really well, and you get 2 for $1! I use them for getting marks off the walls, cleaning my white exterior door, scrubbing makeup out of porous surfaces and more.
- Brillo Pads: There are 8 half-size pads in the box, which is perfect because I always cut the regular ones in half. I use these for scrubbing cookie sheets and for cleaning my oven
- Antibacterial Cleaning Wipes: their brand is exactly like the Up&Up brand from Target – not as wet as the name brand wipes but they get the job done!
- Spic n’Span Antibacterial Cleaner: this is a great stand-in for my favorite Lysol all-purpose cleaner. I love using it in the kitchen because it cuts through grease and leaves my counters looking really clean!
- Trash Bags: I know these aren’t technically cleaning products, but having an empty trash can really makes the room look a lot cleaner and neater. Watch my video below to see how I love using Dollar Tree trash bags in particular.
High Five for Friday Linkup
Hosted By: Tif from Bright on a Budget, Della at Della Devoted, Becky at BYBMG, Whitney J from Polka Dotty Place and me! 🙂 What is High Five For Friday, Anyway? Click here to read all about it!
Bloggers: Link up to THREE of your posts from the past week in the linkup below. We ask that you follow each co-host on social media and link back to the link-up. Thanks for joining us!
Everyone: Click the link below to discover a host of inspiration from lots of great bloggers!
7 thoughts on “My Favorite Dollar Tree Cleaning Products”
Why is everything I need always on the other end of the store when I go to Walmart?? I’m with you – small, neat and easy…that’s good shopping!
It happens to me every time I fatefully choose to enter Walmart! Haha!
Thanks for sharing your faves, Whitney! Taking mental notes for my next trip to the dollar tree. 😉 Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead, friend! xo!
I hope you can find some good stuff on your next trip! ❤
I love keeping those cleaning wipes in my car; especially for long car rides where I have no idea what spills might be happening back there.
So smart! I have a packet of the travel wipes in my console for MY spills. LOL.