Here are the top five recipes that I shared this year! These are the ones you clicked on, pinned and shared on Facebook the most – and with good reason – they’re all delicious, tried and true recipes that I love!
Classic comfort food perfect for a day at home!
A healthier twist on a beloved appetizer that also works as an entree!
I’m literally sipping on one as I type this post!
This recipe is perfect for making ahead or taking to a friend, and it freezes beautifully.
The most popular recipe of 2019! If you don’t like canned green beans, you haven’t tried them this way!
I link a lot of other great recipes in my Menu Monday posts – here are a few of the most popular recipes from other food bloggers that I shared this year!
- Taco Casserole via RefreshHer
- Texas Toast Garlic Bread Pizzas via Recipe Diaries
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Bars via Southern Living
- Sloppy Cubanos via Rachael Ray
- Healthy Peanut Butter Granola via Joy Food Sunshine
Thanks for joining me in my love of home cooking! I look forward to sharing lots more delicious recipes with you in 2020!