This is actually more like two week’s worth of meals instead of just one week. Sometimes we have weeks where I only end up cooking a couple times instead of 6-7 nights like I planned. I looked back on my planner this weekend and realized I only made 3 out of the seven meals I planned to make!
I’ve been working on cleaning out our freezer, so there have been several nights of what we call “hodge podge” where we just fend for ourselves and eat when we’re hungry or it’s more convenient for our schedule.
We have enjoyed some really delicious meals and snacks on the days I actually got around to what I planned! I also made one of Paul’s absolute favorite desserts – it’s listed at the end of this post.
On The Menu
- English Muffins with Avocado and Aldi’s Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Oatmeal and Blueberries
- Brown Rice Burrito Bowls (with leftover rotisserie chicken)
- Chicken and Mushrooms with Brown Rice/Blistered Tomatoes
- Creole Barbecue Shrimp/Boiled Red Potatoes with Butter/Spinach Salads
- Rotisserie Chicken/Leftover Boiled Red Potatoes/Mixed Vegetables (frozen blend of snap peas, broccoli, carrots and baby corn)
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup (with leftover rotisserie chicken)/Caesar Salads
- BBQ Turkey Cups/Peas
- Quick Beef Chili/Cornbread
- Steak in the Oven/Baked Potatoes/Lemon Garlic Broccoli
Snacks and Dessert: