This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
Happy Friday! I have a list of random things that have been on my mind this week – they’re all fun things that I want to share with you!
1. Thanksgiving: We’re staying home for Thanksgiving this year, so I’ve been planning my menu and now I’m so hungry for all the Thanksgiving food. I think I might request Cracker Barrel for date night this weekend so I can order turkey with cornbread dressing!
2. Christmas: I have major Christmas fever. I’m scrolling Pinterest and Instagram for decorating inspiration, working on gift ideas for family, and I’m putting together a gift guide for the blog (coming very soon)!
3. Disney World: We have a trip already booked for early next year, but Disney released some new promotions that reduced the cost of our package almost $300! We always book through Amy at Magical Moments Vacations. She keeps an eye out for promos and secured the discount without me having to lift a finger!
It doesn’t cost anything to book with an agent, but it’s always a good idea. If you’re thinking about Disney or just want a free quote, reach out to Amy and tell her I sent you! (see all my Disney content here)
4. Quiet: I found myself in need of some quiet this week. I logged out of Instagram and Facebook for 24 hours – and felt so much better! When I’m busy or overwhelmed I find that it helps to turn off one source of noise – sometimes I need to drive home from work in complete silence, sometimes I just need to log out of Instagram. 🙂
5. Classic Movies: Paul and I love old movies, and it’s really fun when I find one he hasn’t seen yet. Last night we watched By the Light of the Silvery Moon with Doris Day and Gordon MacRae. It’s such a fun, lighthearted movie with a great supporting cast.
Do you like old movies? Tell me your favorite one! Or are you craving Thanksgiving food? Do you have Christmas fever?
Don’t miss these posts from the week:
Have a lovely weekend!