Do you remember life before Pinterest? It’s been around almost as long as I’ve been married and I can’t really imagine planning meals without it! After almost ten years of pinning recipes to my boards, I decided that it is time for me to get in there and reorganize things.
I started with my Main Dishes board – it is now neatly categorized by types of meat (beef, chicken, etc.) or style of entree (soup, Mexican, etc.) making it easy to find the recipe I need or to get inspiration for the things I have on hand.
The weekly menu below actually covered two weeks of meals – we did a lot of leftovers and ate out twice over the last two weeks, so I put them together to give you a full week’s worth of meal ideas! These are all really delicious recipes that I love making and eating. 🙂
On The Menu
- Pumpkin Cheerios with Bananas
- Fiesta Lime Chicken over Rice
- Barbecue Pork Roast/Mac and Cheese/French Peas
- Pork Bowls – leftover roast over brown rice topped with tomatoes, lime juice and a mustard curry sauce (basically mayo + mustard + curry powder)
- Smoky Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Turkey Meatloaf (I did mine in the oven at 350 for about an hour)/Mashed Potatoes/Garlic Green Beans –
- Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps/Corn Saute
- Beef Stroganoff (I use ground beef or turkey)/Egg Noodles/Spinach Salads
Dessert: The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Don’t forget to check out my newly organized Main Dishes board – there’s lots more inspiration for meal planning!
Get even more recipe and menu ideas on my Recipe Index!
2 thoughts on “Menu Monday and Organized Pinterest Boards”
Everything sounds delicious! My Pinterest boards could really use an overhaul. Life before Pinterest was a binder filled to the brim with magazine clippings of recipes I wanted to try 🙂
Yes! I had a giant recipe box stuffed full of cards and magazine pages!