It’s Friday! If you or your kids are back in school I imagine Fridays have regained their glory – it’s a good day for me because my husband is off work. I’m enjoying some time with him today and I hope you’re having a great day too! Here’s a look back at my week:
1. I enjoy wearing fun outfits when I’m running errands or going grocery shopping. My sister put this outfit together for me at the beginning of the summer, and I’ve had it on a frequent rotation! I wore it again this week – Labor Day is coming!
2. In the spirit of back to school, the other night I pulled out my husband’s elementary school yearbooks. I have always been smitten by his good looks, but anyone would have to agree that he was a darn cute kindergartner! He said he was singing a duet of “This Is My Father’s World” for kindergarten graduation in that picture (he attended Christian school). Seriously. How cute is that.
3. Last weekend I made a batch of the easiest peanut butter cookies – they are so simple to make and are delicious! That plate didn’t last long at all. I’m sharing the recipe on Monday with my regular menu post, so be sure to come back for that!
4. Cat owners will appreciate this video…and I have to admit, our cats do all of these things!
5. Paul and I are headed to Tennessee today for a fun weekend with my family! I’m doing something that many of you may be surprised to discover I enjoy, so stay tuned to Instagram if you care to follow along. 🙂
If you missed any of this week’s posts, be sure to check them out below:
Have a lovely weekend!