I’ve been making this recipe since I was a child. It makes a soft, moist peanut butter cookie – and it only takes three ingredients!
Easy as 1-2-3 Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix ingredients and form into balls (a cookie scoop works really well for this). Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and flatten with a fork, creating a criss-cross pattern. Bake for 7 minutes or until the edges are set. Let cool on the cookie sheet for one minute, then transfer to a cooling rack.
The key to success with these cookies is underbaking them. Take them out of the oven early, otherwise you end up with a dusty, crunchy cookie. Unless that’s your thing. Then by all means, bake ’em till they’re dark.
You can also add in chocolate chips or candy pieces, that makes them extra good!!
On The Menu
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Eggs Over Easy with Bacon and Toast
- Homemade Lunchables – lunch meat, sliced block cheese, Ritz crackers and fruit
- BBQ Chicken Legs in the Slow Cooker/Green Beans/Baked Potatoes
- Spaghetti/Salad/Garlic Toast
- Quick Fix Sloppy Joes/Fried Potatoes/Sliced Tomatoes
- Supper at Momma’s x3 (Be very jealous)
I’m joining Meal Plan Monday!