I didn’t knock it out of the park in the cooking department last week. One night was a total fail…so bad that I ended up eating a PB&J! The week wasn’t a total loss – I redeemed myself with some delicious baked goods. 🙂
We were out of granola bars and I wanted something to put in my husband’s lunchbox for a snack in case he had to work late. The banana muffins listed below were perfect for that! They didn’t get “sticky” on top (you know how muffins get like that after a few days?) and were moist enough to be eaten without butter. Score!
Another baking win came with my mom’s Parmesan Knots. They are the perfect thing to serve with pasta. Paul saw me pulling them out of the oven and said “Oh yes!” That’s always nice to hear!
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more good recipes! We all have those #fail meals, so it’s nice to remember the good ones. 🙂
On The Menu
- Banana Muffins
- Bacon and Eggs with Toast
- Sausage and Egg Biscuit Bake (I used this recipe but with sausage, and I baked them in muffin tins)
- Tomato Slices and Pimento Cheese on Toasted Bread
- Deli Sandwiches/Watermelon/Fruit Snacks/Banana Muffins (this is what I put in Paul’s lunches for work)
- Baked Pasta w/Italian Sausage/Peas/Parmesan Knots
- World’s Best Chicken/Mashed Potatoes/Green Beans
- Crock Pot Orange Chicken/Rice/Green Beans
- Stewed Okra and Tomatoes with Macaroni
- Fail Night 🙂
- Date Night
FYI – I share my menu the week after it actually happens. I plan my menus on Monday, so it just works better this way!