1. Sunday just seemed like a good day for a #sundayselfie. So we took one.
2. Its snowed on Tuesday and then again on Wednesday night. It’s all gone now. Winter in the South is just like that.
3. Paul came home with an arm full of Thin Mints (I may have hinted that local sales started last weekend). His exact words as he tossed me a box of cookie goodness were, “High Five For Friday that!” What a great man.
4. I’ve really enjoyed the blooms I arranged for my Spring Tablescape! So has Peggy. Ahem. #naughtykitty
5. For fellow lovers of the classic movie, you must check out “Everything I need to know about beauty I learned from Steel Magnolias.” Because we all know there is no such thing as natural beauty. 🙂
Have a lovely weekend!