Summer is such a fun season to shop for groceries! The deals aren’t as amazing, but I love coming home with loads of fresh produce. In this week’s grocery haul, I’ll share the deals I found as well as the ingredients for my favorite summer lunch!
This week we’re also trying to ease out of the strictly Paleo diet and into a more balanced one. Thank goodness…it’s almost impossible to feed a picky eater on the Paleo plan!
On The Menu
- Two Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- Watermelon, Bananas and Cantaloupe
- Eggs and Bacon
- Peanut Butter Toast
- Summertime Pasta Salad
- Turkey Sausage
- Chicken Sandwiches/Potato Wedges/Fruit
- Chicken Thighs with Potatoes (slow cooker)/Green Beans
- Pan Seared Pork Chops with Dijon Butter Sauce/Peas/Baked Potatoes
- Baked Chicken Tenders/Simple Squash
- Date Night