This week’s menu came together so quickly! We haven’t had ground turkey in a few weeks, and there were a couple dishes I knew I wanted that called for beef or turkey. Due to my schedule, Friday night’s supper doesn’t happen until at least 8 PM. By then I’m starved and need something quick and easy. The seafood nacho recipe below was perfect for that!
Watch my grocery haul below to see the best deal I’ve ever gotten on BBQ sauce, plus a sign that the most wonderful time of the year is here!
On The Menu
- Banana Bread
- Eggs & Bacon
- Avocado on Toast
- Seafood Nachos: I made my Quick & Spicy Nachos with Crab Meat, but you could also use this super quick recipe
- BBQ Chicken Legs in the Slow Cooker/Corn on the Cob/Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Extra-Easy Lasagna/Salad/Garlic Toast
- Mexican Mac and Cheese/Toasted French Bread
- Sloppy Joes/Corn on the Cob/Garlic Oven Fries
- Date Night 🙂