This week I decided to skip Ingles and get my groceries at Costco and Target. There were several reasons for this:
- I wanted whole chickens, and Costco sells them for $.99/lb.
- I wanted to check out the grocery deals at Target (I found some great deals on meat, just didn’t need anything from that section – see what else I got in my grocery haul video)
- I shop on Fridays after work, and I’m always starving. Costco feeds you while you shop! 🙂 I sampled some delicious Tandoori Chicken Salad on Naan bread. Yum!
Watch my video below to see what I bought. I will not be filming grocery hauls during October, since I’m vlogging every other day for Vlogtober! The first video for that series will go up on Friday.
On The Menu
- Eggs & Bacon
- Leftover Sausage & Bean Soup (from below)
- Sandwiches with Roasted Chicken
- Roast Chicken/Twice Baked Potatoes/Green Beans
- Hearty Chicken Noodle Casserole (using leftover roast chicken)/Salad
- Tuscan Sausage & Bean Soup/Parmesan Toast/Salad (I planned this last week but didn’t make it)
- BBQ Chicken Legs/Mac & Cheese/Peas
- Date Night 🙂