I am in full-on fall mode! We had a week of cool weather that made it impossible to keep my fall decor stored away. Once the house starts looking cozy and autumnal, it’s all over. And by “it,” I mean anything that’s not fall. 🙂 I thought through all the things I want to accomplish this season and came up with ten items! Some aren’t really related to fall, but they’re on my list nonetheless.
- Finish reading Boundaries In Marriage (I started it 2 years ago!)
- Hang the gallery wall in our master bedroom
Accomplish weight loss goals and continue eating healthy
- Get pictures taken for our Christmas card
- Finish the bulk of Christmas shopping by December 1
- Help with a fun family birthday party!
Have several bonfires – either for date night or for company
- Make festive baked goods to take to work and to share with friends
- Road trip to the new Mayberry Diner in Cross Hill, SC
- Take a hand-lettering class – either online or in person
Are you going to ease into fall or did you jump right in like me?