There are so many hurting and needy people in my life – friends and family who are
- displaced or waiting out a hurricane
- waiting with a loved one in a hospital room
- dealing with the loss of a loved one
- facing another day filled with physical pain and suffering
- overwhelmed by increasing financial pressure
- hurting from the consequences of a loved one’s sin
I imagine most of you could add a few lines to my list, whether it is something you’re personally suffering through or something you’re watching a loved one endure. Today I just want to remind you that you are not alone and you are never without hope. Jesus brings us living hope – a hope that is not dependent on our circumstances.
Wherever you are today, whatever you are facing, I would love to pray for you and for the people who are on your heart. If you feel comfortable leaving their names or your request in the comments, please do that. If not, you are welcome to email me or direct message me on Instagram with your request. There’s nothing special about me praying for you – I access God’s ear the same way you do, through Jesus Christ. However, I want you to know that you’re not alone in your struggle today.
I wish we could sit down over a cup of coffee and share our burdens and struggles together. So, if I can encourage you by taking your request to the Lord, I want to do that.