Earlier this summer we discovered some water damage in our bathrooms and had to tear out all the flooring. We decided to upgrade the bathrooms (on our limited budget) since they had to be put back together anyway! I filmed the process from demolition day to our first experience with painting! There were several weeks of transition while the floors were drying out and being replaced, and you’ll see where we set up temporary living quarters during the most unpleasant parts of the renovation.
Come along for the adventure!
The bathrooms aren’t quite “finished” yet, but as soon as they are I’ll share a post and video with all the details. I’m really excited to give everything a place and call this project done!