Happy Monday! We’re in the final two week countdown before Christmas – isn’t this such a fun time of year? Sometimes I have to remind myself that while there are lots of fun things going on, normal household stuff doesn’t stop!
I have a week’s worth of quick and delicious (some healthy, some not-so-healthy) meal ideas for your family. This is what we ate last week – nothing new, just a tried and true lineup of our favorites!
On The Menu
- Orange Julius Smoothies: Orange Juice + Banana + Spinach + Navel Orange + Frozen Pineapple + Vanilla Yogurt
- Avocado On Toast
- Chili from the freezer (I freeze individual servings of soup and pull them out one at a time for lunches!)
- Brown Rice Burrito Bowls/Fresh Fruit
- Cheesy Taco Turkey Chili Mac/Tossed Salads
- Chicken Sausage Skillet with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes & Spinach/Quinoa (I used the roasted red pepper quinoa from Aldi)
- Oven BBQ Chicken/Mac and Cheese/Peas/Garlic Toast (all my husband’s favorites) 🙂
- Chicken Sausage and Potato Chowder/Fresh Fruit
- Easy Oven Burgers & Fries/Spinach Salad
- I have been craving this Jello Fluff Salad – I added half a can of whole berry cranberry sauce and it was divine!
- 4 Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins – these are the ones that kept disappearing while I was trying to film my Christmas Decor Tour video. Haha!
- Devils’ Food Cake Mix
- One Can of Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes
Happy Menu Planning!
Wishing you had started an Advent devotional this month? It’s not too late! I love this sweet devotional written by several of my friends (and I’m not a mom!). 🙂 Start it on Wednesday and finish Christmas Day!
A Savior For The Broken: A 14 Day Advent Devotional For Moms