Here’s what we ate last week!
- Banana Bread (we also eat this as a snack!)
- Avocado Toast
- Green Smoothies
- Me: Easy Southwest Quinoa Salad (new recipe – so good!)
- Paul: Chicken Nuggets from Aldi
- Easter Leftovers
- Ground Turkey Taco Salads
- Italian Chicken Sausage with Cheese Tortellini & Pasta Sauce
- Burgers On The Grill/Seasoned Fries/Coleslaw
- Turkey Stuffed Peppers/Broccoli
- Slow Cooker Cherry Coke BBQ Sliders (new recipe)/Coleslaw
I’m thinking about revamping the way I grocery shop. Would you take this poll below? I’m curious to know how you do your grocery shopping!
I hope you have a great week!
4 thoughts on “Menu Monday + New Recipes”
We’re having burgers this week, too! I just loving grilling season. I’m curious about your grocery shopping revamp and am excited to hear more about it. For a awhile, I tried to go every two weeks, but it was so much work to get that much food at a time. Now I try to go weekly and rotate between Aldi and Walmart grocery pick up.
This is our first summer with a grill and I’m loving it!! I was in a great routine with shopping Aldi first thing Monday morning – but with my new work schedule that’s not possible. I hate being in Aldi when it’s busy, so I’m trying to find a solution with a different time or a different store. We’ll see! 🙂
I’m going to have to go check out that cherry coke recipe!
I love cherry and BBQ together – it’s just perfect!