If it’s June, July or August, you can almost guarantee I’ve eaten a peach in the last 24 hours. Paul and I both try to eat at least one every day – you just can’t beat a fresh South Carolina peach! 🙂
I’m working really hard to keep the kitchen cool, but my love for comfort food always prevails. We just keep the ceiling fans going and push through the heat!
On The Menu
- Peaches on Cinnamon Life Cereal (so good!)
- Avocado Toast
- Blackened Chicken on Caesar Salads
- Bowtie Pasta with Italian Sausage and Pasta Sauce/Garlic Toast
- Savannah Red Rice/Spinach Salads
- Blackened Chicken Quesadillas topped with Sour Cream, Guacamole and Tomatoes
- Easy Beef Stroganoff over Egg Noodles/Tossed Salads
- BLT’s/Texas Country Potato Salad
- Date Night
Do you stick to traditionally “summer” foods, or do you indulge in some comfort food meals that heat up the kitchen?