This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
This is my 5th year to use a Happy Planner! My preference is the classic size with a vertical layout.
I love that it has both the weekly spread with columns for every day and the monthly spread with the whole month on two pages.
For 2021 I just had to have the Cat Lady Happy Planner! Not only is it full of cat lover goodness, the color scheme is a neutral black and white.
The only downside to this planner is the fingerprints that show on the cover, but I almost always have my planner open on the counter anyway.
I do like using Sharpie fine point pens for my planner, but the Cat Story pens that were given to me last year continue to be my favorite planner pens. They write so cleanly and do not bleed – and this year they even coordinate with my planner pages! 🙂
I pick up stickers and washi tape at Dollar Tree or on sale at Hobby Lobby and keep them organized in a shower caddy! Watch my YouTube video here to see how I set it up.
I use my planner to keep me on track with these areas:
- Housekeeping: I write down my daily chores in the top boxes and cross them off when they’re done
- Menu Planning: Each week’s menu goes in the far left column
- Home Management: I remind myself to pay bills every week
- Blogging/Online Content: I map out the whole month in the monthly spread and then write each day’s details and tasks in the bottom portion of the weekly spread
- Family Events: I give myself reminders of upcoming birthdays so that cards and gifts are mailed on time
Do you use a Happy Planner? Which one are you using this year?