It’s back to “normal” life this week! We both have a full weeks of work, appointments and normal errands. The holiday leftovers are gone, so I placed a huge Aldi grocery order through Instacart over the weekend and will pick that up on my way home from work today.
Last week wasn’t “normal” due to shorter work weeks, meals with family and holiday celebrations but I still made several delicious meals at home. While the menu isn’t as large as it usually is – it’s worth sharing!
On The Menu
- Yogurt and Berries (I’m loving the frozen triple berry blend from Aldi)
- Avocado Toast
- Senate Bean Soup (my mom sent some home with us after Christmas!)
- Mini Homemade Pizzas
- Chicken Sausage Alfredo Pasta/Wedge Salad
- Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy/Mashed Potatoes/Spinach Salads
- Tuscan Sausage and White Bean Soup (I add spinach to get our greens in the dish!)
- New Year’s Day: Everything Pigs in a Blanket with Brown Sugar Honey Mustard (from Love Welcome Serve)/BBQ Meatballs/Wedge Salad
- Paula Deen’s BBQ Pork Roast/Mac and Cheese/Garlic Green Beans
- Supper with Family x2
Get even more recipe and menu ideas on my Recipe Index, and check out my Main Dishes Pinterest board – there’s lots more inspiration for meal planning!