This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
This was a delicious week of meals! I used four different proteins and found several new recipes to put in permanent rotation.
I’m still working my way through all the recipes I’m finding in my new cookbook: Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats – A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners. Those are marked with an asterisk below. For the rest of the week I kept it simple with a few of our favorites that I can make without a recipe!
On The Menu
- Greek yogurt with fruit and granola
- Easy Lunch: Turkey Pepperoni, Cheese Cubes, Pretzel Slims, Hummus, Sugar Snap Peas
- Aldi’s Mini Pizza Kit – I used leftover alfredo sauce for a white chicken pizza!
- Lettuce Tacos* – page 139, A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners
- Florentine Meatball* Subs (I used jarred Alfredo sauce instead of making the white sauce from scratch)
- Chicken with Wild Mushroom and Balsamic Cream Sauce*/White Rice/Peas
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Easy Oven Burgers/Chips/Fruit
- Shrimp Risotto: I made the 4 Cheese Risotto from Aldi and just added shrimp the last 4 minutes. I topped it with parmesan cheese and fresh lemon juice. A super quick and delicious meal!
- Date Night In: Paul picked up our favorite local pizza and brought it home for movie night
All of the new recipes I tried were delicious! Rachael Ray recipes aren’t really created with picky eaters in mind, but I’ve been able to find ones that satisfy my picky eater. The mushroom cream chicken was his favorite from this week. It made a delicious, rich gravy for the chicken and rice!
Have you tried any new recipes lately?