We’ve had some beautiful, cool days in the 50’s and 60’s. Summer will be here soon so I loaded up the menu with oven recipes or things I don’t like to make on hot days. It was a delicious week with all our cool weather favorites!
On The Menu
- Greek Yogurt with Fruit and Peanut Butter Granola
- Blueberry Muffins
- Easy Lunchbox Lunch: Aldi Chicken Salad Singles, Carrots and Hummus, Pretzel Slims and Cheese Cubes
- Cobb Salads with Chicken
- BBQ Pork Chops/Roasted Potatoes/Peas
- Chicken Gnocchi Soup/Garden Salads
- Baked Cheese Ravioli and Meatballs
- Easy Oven Burgers/Potato Salad/Baked Beans
- Baked Potatoes Stuffed with Leftover BBQ Pork Roast
- Savannah Red Rice/Steamed Broccoli
- Date Night!
I hope you have a delicious week!