I’m just going to say it: Pinterest has changed the way I live my life. Not in the same way my life was changed when I met the Lord or got married, but still…it has changed the way I do things! You know what I’m saying. 🙂 If nothing else, what I eat and what I wear is primarily inspired by Pinterest. Being a “list-checker,” I like to pin things and then actually do them. So, I have a board for recipes that I want to try, and a board for recipes I tried and liked. I went through my “tried and liked” board and picked the top five recipes that I’ve made several times. Here they are!
1. Stuffed Pizza Rolls: These are great for game days (#bigbluenation). They also freeze well if you want to make a big batch for lunches.
2. Mexican Casserole: Can be modified to suit your taste and what you have on hand.
3. Chicken Parmesan Meatballs: Love these! I serve them plain, with spaghetti noodles or on toasted sub rolls. These also freeze well, cooked or uncooked.
4. Cheeseburger Soup: Can’t wait to make this again soon! I also love the blog it came from. After I made this recipe, I started following her and have found several more good recipes.
5. Lasagna Soup: This is one of my husband’s favorite soups. The italian sausage cooked in the garlic and tomato really makes this yummy! And don’t forget the FIRE ROASTED tomatoes. Totally worth the extra pennies. 🙂
Have you enjoyed finding recipes on Pinterest? Follow my “make again” recipe board for more good ones!