I love reading posts with other people’s menu plans. I usually find a good recipe to try, and reading what other people plan for supper helps me get out of my meal rut! So…here’s what we are eating for meals at my house this week!
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Blueberry Muffins
- Fruit: Watermelon, Blueberries and Bananas
- Ham or Turkey Sandwiches, Watermelon and Goldfish (my husband takes his lunch in a cooler and likes to eat the same thing every day) 🙂
- Leftovers (I eat my lunch at home and just grab whatever is around)
- Chicken and Dumplings /Peas
- Tacos with Ground Turkey/Fruit
- Roast Chicken/Mashed Potatoes/Green Beans
- Deep Dish Sloppy Joes/Salad
- Turkey Meatloaf/Green Beans/Biscuits
- Salads with leftover roasted chicken and hard boiled eggs/Whole grain toast
- Eating with family – bringing Chocolate Cream Pie
What are you serving this week? Tell me in the comments or leave a link to your menu plan. You know I want to check it out!