Happy Monday! Here’s my menu plan using the electric skillet, stove top and crock pot. I’m keeping the oven off as much as possible during the summer. Also – this is my 200th post, so feel free to celebrate with me and have an extra scoop of ice cream today! 🙂
- Peanut Butter Toast
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Ham, Turkey and Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- Leftovers (I eat my lunch at home and just grab whatever is around)
- Creamy Chicken Skillet/Hawaiian Rolls/Spinach Salad
- Spaghetti/Spinach Salad/Toasted Bread
- BBQ Pork Sandwiches on Hawaiian Rolls/Broccoli (I made Balsamic Roasted Broccoli with Parmesan last week…it was a nice change from steaming it!)
- Paprika Chicken with Egg Noodles and Peas
- Hot Dogs/Deviled Eggs/Watermelon
- Turkey Sausage/Mac and Cheese/Green Beans
I can’t get over the rising prices of meat. Last week Ingles saved the day with their marked down chicken quarters and pork roast!
I want to know – how do you save money on meat?