Thanks so much for the helpful tips AND the sympathy towards my endeavors with Paul’s new Paleo diet! The first week gave us some good R&D on what does and doesn’t work with this eating plan. I wasn’t quite as befuddled during my shopping trip this week, and came home with a few things that I think will round out our menu nicely. Truthfully, Paul’s not eating 100% Paleo – it’s probably about 80% of the clean diet and 20% of the forbidden things. If nothing else, he’s eating less processed foods and more fruits and veggies which isn’t a bad thing.
If you’re curious how I’m able to know when something is on sale for such incredible prices, be sure to watch this week’s grocery haul! I shared a few of my grocery shopping strategies.
The menu isn’t too much different from last week…I’m hoping to find a few more recipes that work with Paul’s diet!
On The Menu
- Eggs and Bacon
- Toast with Peanut Butter and Banana (my new favorite breakfast)
- Chicken Wraps/Fruit/Chips
- Chicken Sausages
- Steak Lovers Meatloaf/Garlic Green Beans
- Turkey Meatballs with Pasta Sauce/Corn
- Ground Turkey with Onions & Spinach – a true Paleo recipe that we both really liked
- Chicken Sausage with Peppers/Peas
- Sloppy Bobs (Paleo Sloppy Joes)/Watermelon
- Date Night! 🙂
- Supper with Family