How many meals are on your supper rotation? If you wrote down all the different things you made for supper over the course of one year, how long of a list would you have? I did this last week and was pretty surprised with what I discovered. I went through a year of my Menu Monday posts and discovered I only have FIFTY meals on my supper rotation. If I make supper six times a week (leaving one night for date night or leftovers), we could potentially be eating the same thing every two months. No wonder I feel like I put the same stuff on my menu all the time!
I’m so glad I took the time to write out our meal options. When I wrote my menu for this week, I grabbed that list and chose a few items we hadn’t eaten in a while. Now my challenge is to find some new recipes that we both like. Having this list has also started me thinking about a new meal-prep organization project that I can’t wait to share with you!
On The Menu
- Eggs & Bacon
- Three Ingredient Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Olive Garden Chicken & Gnocchi Soup/Parmesan Toast
- BBQ Chicken Legs/Mac & Cheese/Green Beans
- Chicken Quesadillas/Corn/Quick Mexican Rice
- Smoked Sausage with Peppers/Tossed Salad
- Baked Ziti with Chicken & Sun-dried Tomato Sauce/Salad
- Toasted Ham & Cheese Sandwiches/Apple Slices/Broccoli