Happy Monday! Last week I was inspired by my friend Katie’s post about her menu inspiration, so I thought today I’d share with you my favorite places to find recipes for my weekly menu plans.
My Index of our Favorite Meals: I have a list of all the recipes we like for breakfast, lunch and supper. I also make a note of where those recipes are located for quick access!
My Mom’s Recipe Index: My mom blogs at RefreshHer – and her recipe index over there is amazing! Not only does she share great recipes, she includes notes about how and why she tweaked a recipe. Plus her plating & table setting skills are amazing.
Where do you go for menu planning inspiration?
On The Menu
- Granola with Yogurt and Fruit
- Instant Oatmeal
- Chicken Wraps with Spinach and Tomato
- Ham Sandwiches
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken Salads
- Burrito Bowls: Brown Rice, Black Beans, Corn, Tomatoes and Avocado
- Cheeseburger Salad
- Ravioli/Tossed Salad/Garlic Rolls
- BBQ Chicken Thighs/Mashed Potatoes/Tossed Salad
- Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps/Green Beans
- Chicken Sausage/Oven Fries/Fruit
Need more menu planning inspiration? Follow my Weekly Menu Plans Pinterest board!