I saw a Facebook status that probably captures the feelings of many of us right now…it said, “I’m thankful for Christmas but I don’t want to eat ham again for a very long time.” Ha! We enjoyed a delicious Honeybaked Ham for a few different meals last week, but I don’t think my husband is tired of it yet. That’s a good thing, because as you’ll see on this week’s menu – we aren’t done eating ham! 🙂
There’s no grocery haul video again this week. With settling into a new work schedule along with the holidays, I got out of my grocery shopping routine (gasp!). I am ready to get back into some serious deal-hunting and grocery hauling for next week, so those videos will resume pronto!
Tomorrow I’m recapping Christmas with pictures AND a vlog, so I’ll see you back here then!
On The Menu
- Cereal (I’m in love with Chocolate Chex!)
- Eggs & Bacon
- Sandwiches w/leftover Christmas ham
- Taco Casserole/Corn/Salad
- Scalloped Potatoes & Ham/Peas
- Sloppy Joes/Tater Tots/Corn
- Roasted Potato Soup (with ham instead of Canadian Bacon!)
- Meatloaf/Rosemary Roasted Smashed Potatoes/Green Beans
- Date Night