As I mentioned on Friday, I prefer online shopping in the summer. If I can grocery shop from home and then sit in my air conditioned car while someone else loads all the groceries in my trunk, I’m a happy camper! 🙂 Last week I did a small online haul from my local grocery store. I like to shop there for specific name brand items that we love. I wait until they are on sale and then stock up a little bit.
This is definitely different from my grocery shopping strategy this spring, but as I’ve learned from a decade of working hard to save money on groceries – nothing stays the same forever.
This summer marks five years since I first started making YouTube videos. I got my start doing weekly grocery hauls, so I went back to my roots and filmed this one that you can watch here!
On The Menu
- Summer Toast: Cream Cheese, Peaches, Honey and Pecans on Toast
- Strawberry Peach Smoothies
- Avocado Toast
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Easy Cheesy Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas/Spanish Rice/Fresh Fruit
- BBQ Turkey Cups/Cucumber, Tomato and Onion Salad
- Smoky Chicken Sausage Alfredo Pasta/Caesar Salad
- Sloppy Joes/Tater Tots/Corn on the Cob
- BBQ Pork Roast (in the crock pot)/Mac & Cheese/Southern Green Beans
- Paul’s Birthday – Supper Out!