Happy Monday! We are definitely in fall food mode over here – how about you?
I tried a new Southern Living recipe for Hamburger Stew that was so delicious! The broth was extremely flavorful, especially for a recipe that doesn’t need to simmer all day. I used a rainbow medley potato that I had on hand, so as you see in the picture my potatoes were purple, yellow and red.
The recipe also includes homemade croutons, but I chose not to make those. We topped our stew with a little grated cheddar cheese and called it a day. Keep reading for the rest of the menu – as always, this is a week’s worth of meals that I’ve already served so you know they’re all good recipes!
On The Menu
- Greek Yogurt with Berries
- Cinnamon Bun Scones
- Wraps with hummus, black beans, spinach and tomatoes
- Shortcut Lasagna/Salad/Garlic Bread
- My Favorite Taco Casserole/Corn on the Cob
- Roasted Chicken Breasts/Garlic Green Beans/Mac and Cheese
- Hamburger Stew
- Chicken Sausage Skillet over Brown Rice/Salad
- Hearty Chicken Noodle Casserole/Southern Green Beans
You’ll have to let me know if you try the Hamburger Stew! I will definitely make that one again this fall!