This time of year, I’m looking for meals that don’t require a lot of hands-on time. I also try to keep our grocery expenses a little lower to balance out the extra shopping I’m doing.
Here’s what we had last week!
On The Menu
- Cinnamon Rolls
- My Favorite Green Smoothies – I’ve been making them with fresh oranges, orange juice, spinach, a frozen banana and vanilla greek yogurt
- Turkey Sandwiches
- Crab Cakes/Mashed Potatoes/Salad with green leaf lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes
- Quick Beef Chili/Carrots and Cucumbers with Ranch
- Chicken and Rice/Steamed Broccoli
- Berry Pancakes/Bacon
- Meatball Subs (I cooked frozen meatballs with marinara sauce in the crock pot on high for 3 hours. I added cheese and served them on hot dog buns. So easy!)/Salad
- Turkey Meatball Stroganoff/Egg Noodles/Garlic Green Beans
Here’s a tip for the pancakes: I put frozen mixed berries in the microwave for about 30 seconds. I reserved the juice and used the berries in the pancake batter. After plating the pancakes, I drizzled the warmed juice along with the syrup for an extra kick of fruity deliciousness!
Don’t forget to check out my Main Dishes Pinterest board – there’s lots more inspiration for meal planning!
Get even more recipe and menu ideas on my Recipe Index!