It’s Menu Monday and I have a week’s worth of new recipes, including this Meatball Pizza that was delicious! The crust got special treatment with olive oil and herbs which made the whole dish taste so much better than your average pizza night.
I’m still working my way through all the recipes I’m finding in my new cookbook: Rachael Ray 365: No Repeats – A Year of Deliciously Different Dinners. There are a couple new Taste of Home recipes in this menu as well. I made these meals two weeks ago and really enjoyed every one of them!
On The Menu
- Fancy Strawberry Peanut Butter Toast
- Waffle House Date!
- Beef Enchildas
- Tangy Sweet and Sour Meatballs/Jasmine Rice/Garlic Green Beans (picture below)
- Beef Enchiladas topped with Lettuce, Tomato and Sour Cream/Quick Mexican Rice
- 4 Ingredient Lasagna/Caesar Salads/Garlic Toast
- Mega Meatball Pizza/Tossed Salads
- Apple Cider Vinegar Chicken with Cucumber Salad (similar) – the version in the cookbook is a little different
- Supper Out
I also made this Smooth Chocolate Pie recipe from Taste of Home. The filling was light and delicious, not too rich or sweet. When I make it next time I’ll just make the filling and pour it into a pre-made Oreo crust instead of making the one in the recipe – it was too thin and didn’t set up well for me.
If you’ve fallen out of love with fixing supper, try something new! Let me know if you pick up my new Rachael Ray cookbook – it’s such a great resource!