This post contains affiliate links – I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. ❤
We’re still waiting for our oven to be fixed – they are supposed to come out on Friday – but as you’ll see we still ate very well. 🙂
I tried two new essentially summer recipes with this menu plan: a watermelon salad and a peach cobbler. They were both delicious!
On The Menu
- Bakery Cinnamon Rolls
- Honey Nut Cheerios & Peaches
- Quesadillas: Turkey Taco Meat + Shredded Cheese on Tortillas
- Skillet Chicken Parm (I used Panko bread crumbs)/Caesar Salads
- Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches/Corn on the Cob
- Deconstructed Shepherd’s Pie: Leftover roast from sandwiches, mashed potatoes and gravy/Peas
- Ham and Turkey Club Sandwiches/Corn on the Cob/Watermelon
- Egg Salad Sandwiches/Watermelon and Cantaloupe
- Take Out: We tried the new stuffed crust hot and ready from Little Caesars and loved it!
- Cheese Ravioli with Marinara and Italian Sausage/Watermelon Salad with Feta
- Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler: YUM. I added a pinch of salt to the topping mixture. This only needed two hours to cook in my crock pot. As recommended in the recipe, I lined the lid with a paper towel to absorb the moisture and that worked really well!
I hope you have a delicious week!