Don’t those scones look amazing? I hadn’t made this recipe (linked in the menu below) in quite a while and decided to remedy that! These scones are so easy to make and always turn out beautifully for me.
I usually only plate a couple at a time, because they dry out quickly. The rest stay in a freezer bag, in the freezer, until I need them. You can even pull out one for a quick treat. Just let it thaw on the counter or zap it in the microwave for 30 seconds!
There are a week’s worth of meal ideas in this post, including a super easy pizza recipe that is a favorite around here. They would be great to serve for Super Bowl parties!
On The Menu
- “Kill the Winter Crud Smoothies” – orange juice, oranges or clementines, frozen banana, fresh spinach, vanilla greek yogurt, frozen pineapple or peaches
- Cinnamon Bun Scones
- Pita Pizzas: Pita bread + pizza sauce + mozzarella + pepperoni + parm, baked at 350 for 8 minutes
- Chicken Sausage Skillet/Spinach Salad
- Panko Parmesan Baked Pork Chops/Buttered Parsley Potatoes/Southern Green Beans
- Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes (I did mine in the oven at 350 for 1 hour)
- Meaty Cheesy Lasagna/Broccoli
- Rotisserie Chicken/Scalloped Potatoes/Salad
- Copycat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup/Spinach Salad
- Crab Nachos (I used imitation crab meat)
I hope you have a delicious week!